• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Sheets erases all songs in storage folder after Share Export
(02-04-2024, 04:27 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I tried exporting to a custom storage location (C:\MobileSheets) and I still don't see any files being deleted. You said this is easy for you to reproduce, correct? 

Thanks,
Mike

I tried to reproduce it but cannot. I thought I should probably still create a post about it because it happened to me twice so it's got to be related to something I did and both times when this happened, I was testing the Print function and the Share Export function as I was trying to create a file of the song sheet.  Both times, the only file that was left in the folder is the file I was creating for that song sheet plus a file call user_filters.xml in the mobile sheet storage folder that I set in the Settings under Storage location. If it happen to me again, I will do my best to recall the last few steps that I did before so I can provide you with more specific information.  Thanks again for looking into this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mobile Sheets erases all songs in storage folder after Share Export - by Music Lover - 02-05-2024, 05:38 AM