• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face gesture setting/quick action toggle/touch actions
Thanks for sharing your experiences and feedback. Responses below:

1) Is this really necessary given that I already support a touch and pedal action to do this?

2) I'm okay with adding this, although, once again, I'm not sure it's necessary given that you can already assign a touch or pedal action to turn them on or off. What I'm missing at the moment is a status indicator so users know when it's active - adding that is on my list of things to do.

3) This is a bug - I didn't update the list of touch and pedal actions to match what is on Android/iOS. I'll get this fixed.

4) It sounds like the scenario you are unhappy with is if you put a blank page first, that blank page could end up on the right side, with the next page on the left side which you don't want. The only way to prevent this is the "separate songs in two page mode" setting. I don't want to have to add another "per-song" type setting to indicate whether it should be displayed separately from other songs, or force it's first page to be on the left, as that is just a can of worms with how the logic works given all the different page turn modes, display modes (including book mode), etc. I think the current setting to separate songs in two page mode completely covers this, and I'd like to hear more about why it is insufficient for what you are wanting.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Face gesture setting/quick action toggle/touch actions - by Zubersoft - 02-05-2024, 11:44 AM