• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging / protcol of played songs?
Do you really see the list of played songs in the Recent (Verlauf) tab?
When playing songs from a setlist, the only entry I see in the Recent tab is the setlist name itself (which is not really useful for the really played songs, I'm using the Windows version)
I normally use a selection from all my songs by dedicated setlists. Then the songs to be played are selected (nearly randomly) from the actual setlist. There is no possibility to use one setlist throughout the gig.
I would prefer to get a separate list of played songs, preferably also with some selectable additional information (per line): on screen time (see below), and selectable fields (author, user defined group, ...).
This list (CSV preferred) could be provided automatically, e.g. at the library destination (or other user defined location), and be provided with a time stamp in the file name, e.g. a new file every day.
And it would be advantageous if an entry is only generated if some (user definable) time has passed (typically perhaps 30 seconds), so searching for and looking at a song would not lead to an entry in that list.
Or, if the "on screen time" is also logged, filtering for really played songs could be done later (e.g. Excel, ...).
All that needed information could be collected in a separate tab in the settings section.

Messages In This Thread
Logging / protcol of played songs? - by musikus - 02-04-2024, 08:56 PM
RE: Logging / protcol of played songs? - by itsme - 02-04-2024, 09:26 PM
RE: Logging / protcol of played songs? - by otnt - 02-05-2024, 09:43 PM
RE: Logging / protcol of played songs? - by SaxPlayer - 02-10-2024, 09:52 PM
RE: Logging / protcol of played songs? - by itsme - 02-11-2024, 09:44 AM