• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ketron Sd90 registrations changed with MobileSheets
The KORG number command is a similar concept - that maps a single number to the expected commands for KORG keyboards, which is actually four control change messages. 

With the code you've provided, is the keyboard just expecting a single control change message? Your code uses cc and pc, but a control change has two values in it normally. I just want to make sure I correctly understand.

Although it does require a fair number of changes, if users will benefit from having a new custom MIDI command that just maps the bank number/registration number to a control change message, I can add that. Or I could add a utility that lets users type in the bank number and registration number, and MobileSheets just inserts the necessray values into the control change message for them. This would be much easier to implement, requires fewer changes and is less likely to introduce any issues. I would just add a new MIDI device type selection in the settings for Ketron SD, and an icon for this utility would only show up on the dialog for creating MIDI messages if the device type is set to Ketron SD.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ketron Sd90 registrations changed with MobileSheets - by Zubersoft - 02-16-2024, 04:25 AM