• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page slider -- show it without covering music?
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are asking for here. A system that "knows how to do the right thing" would imply that the software would happen to know at any given moment whether it's covering up the score, but most scores take up most of the screen, so how could it display the page slider without covering something up? If it has to cover something up, how does it know if the content is important or not? You said just to move it to the top of the screen - I don't see how that's any different than being at the bottom, as that would cover the top of most scores instead of the bottom. You said "Move the page image to the top of the screen" - what exactly does that mean? By default, pages are top aligned, so it already should be at the top of the screen. 

As a side note, your post has what looks to be very tiny text at the bottom along with an image that did not load. That doesn't seem to be part of your profile signature - why is that included with your post? I've seen situations in the past where a user's posts had text added to them due to malware, so I just want to rule this out.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Page slider -- show it without covering music? - by Zubersoft - 03-01-2024, 07:07 AM