• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go backward and forward in played songs list, Undo / Redo equivalent for MS?
I was about to say the same. I've never seen the benefits of numerical sorting of songs anyway. Even before I went digital with MS I always sorted alphabetical and now with tablets I see even less sense and it even bothers me a bit that some members in my bigband (still analog of course) still need to know the "number of the tune" to get to the next song and can't by the title.

But, Mike, I noticed the differences in sorting in the songs tab and the collections, albums etc. tabs. While I understand some only make sense in one tab and not the other I would find it useful if you'd provide the same sorting of fields like in the songs tab in collections etc. 

And, Mike, what exactly is the difference in numerical sorting and A-Z sorting other than the songs aren't grouped and don't have a letter bar?

(Saxplayer, BTW, if you use the custom field for numbering and also the title formating I think you could use alphabetical sorting and still show the number in front of the title)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Go backward and forward in played songs list, Undo / Redo equivalent for MS? - by BRX - 04-20-2024, 03:25 PM