• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT
I took a chance and purchased an unknown 14.1 inch android tablet called MESWAO on Amazon last week.   Got it, load and configured software, loaded Mobilesheets and then loaded up my song restore database with almost 500 songs. 

This darn thing only cost under $340.  It runs complete circles around our - Lenovo, HP, Dell, Samsung and even Apple tablets and laptops.  We have about 10 tabs and laptops of various brands running MS Pro. 

This MESWAO feels very solid, only weights about 2 lbs, fits perfectly in a mic stand mount bracket and to beat all,  the battery at the end of a 4 hour gig is only down to 63% still available.  Used it for 3 gigs already.

Loading our song restore database takes only about a whopping 5 seconds.    I hate to say this, but all these other big name tablet vendors need to get their act together on price to performance if this is what is coming out now from smaller factories.

The stand mount bracket is a --  Talent PROCLAW from Parts Express for $19.

The tablet has 6 gig ram and 128 gig disk storage.  Comes with the charger.

I purchased some inexpensive tablets before for testing and gig use and they all stunk ( short battery life, they all tend to break on a simple fall, not bright enough in the sunshine ).   This new one impressed me so much I just purchased a 2nd one already.

In portrait mode it is a perfect size for Mobilesheets page display.   I never heard of MESWAO brand before, but I am impressed. 

Best of luck Ya-all  !!

Messages In This Thread
New 14.1 inch android tablet PERFECT - by tmj100 - 05-30-2023, 05:10 AM