• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to jump back and forth through different pdf's?
So, I'm currently at a chamber music festival, I have a concert of Schubert's "trout quintet" which will be performed with some baryton arias between movements. Some arias I will play, some will be tacet.
I have been sent a rather huge and unwieldy pdf of the music for the entire concert (full score actually) with all repeats simply copied out making a pdf of 153 pages with about 8 bars of music per page...
So, before arriving here I downloaded the separate double bass part of the piece (10 pages instead of 153)
Then at the first rehersal, they want me to play bass on two of the arias, and I will have to read some cello parts, some left hand piano parts.

I'm really confused to what the best way to combine these pdf's would be.
I'm playing two Arias, first one after the third movement, second after the fourth.
How can I set this up the best with my 10 page PDF and 3 pages plus 4 different pages of the 153 page PDf and having the app jump between them at the correct places. I would also like to have empty sheets I can make scribbles of TACETs for arias I don't play.

I guess I would need to copy the PDF's somehow to call up different parts of the huge pdf for different places in the perofrmance?

Thanks for any help on this.

Frode

Messages In This Thread
Best way to jump back and forth through different pdf's? - by frodebassist@gmail.com - 06-28-2023, 08:40 AM