• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configuration of song folder(s)
(07-06-2023, 06:26 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: It depends on what kind of information you are looking for. For the Android and Windows versions of MobileSheets, you can change the storage location of MobileSheets if desired which determines where PDFs and other song files will be stored. Every file that you import has to be copied into the storage location if it's not already in the storage location. By default, a subdirectory per song will be created, but you can disable this if you want under Settings->Storage.

Mike

Original question "Does the full manual have details for configuring the folders that will contain the pdf files. "  (I'm going to assume  Mobilesheets does not have support provided from company employees rather than a community of users?)

Until I understand song storage, file storage storage, importing songs, what sources I can import songs from I won't be able to make sense of Mobilesheets.

So question I need addressed is:  "Does the full manual have details for configuring the folders that will contain the pdf files."

Messages In This Thread
Configuration of song folder(s) - by Edspyhill05 - 07-06-2023, 04:44 AM
RE: Configuration of song folder(s) - by Edspyhill05 - 07-06-2023, 06:58 AM
RE: Configuration of song folder(s) - by mdavej - 07-06-2023, 09:58 AM