• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoying splitsecond display at top before sliding to bottom alignment during pg turn
(11-28-2023, 02:42 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: It's most likely just different pieces of code conflicting with each other in the layout logic (due to the many, many complex different scenarios that all have to be handled combining page alignment, page scaling mode, display mode, cropped pages, zooming, panning, annotating, low quality zoom vs high quality zoom, etc, etc). I'll look into it to see if I can get it addressed for the next update. It would help to know what display mode and page scaling mode you currently have selected. Alternatively, go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings and send the .mcf file to mike@zubersoft.com so I can test with your settings.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for responding so quickly.  I've sent you 2 video files - one with the animation setting on, the other with it off (that video is upside down, sorry!).  I've also attached the mcf file you requested.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Annoying splitsecond display at top before sliding to bottom alignment during pg turn - by afyuen - 11-28-2023, 03:25 PM