• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keyboard navigation in Library
Hello,

I use a bluetooth remote to control MobileSheets, both when displaying a score and the library.

a few versions back (up to September, maybe October), I was able to go up and down the list of scores (in say, a setlist the score was first opened from), using Dpad Uo/Down, by first - when going back from a score to the library - using the key sequence 'TAB TAB DPAD_DOWN DPAD_DOWN" ,

With the latest versions, this key sequence doesn't give focus to an element of the list any longer, but only sort of highlights the entire list (i.e. the grey background color for the entire list slightly changes, instead of having one element clearly highlighted, and DPAD able to change the selected element).

Would it be possible to get future versions of MobileSheets work the way they used to?

Or perhaps help me find a key sequence that gives focus back to one element of the list so that it is posssible ot use Dpad Up/Down to navigate the list (with one element clearly highlithed). I think this may be possible because some random key sequences ended up highlighting one element, but I have not been able to guess what a correct repeatable key sequence should be).

Thank you Smile

Messages In This Thread
Keyboard navigation in Library - by buggyboy - 12-18-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: Keyboard navigation in Library - by Zubersoft - 12-19-2023, 04:00 AM
RE: Keyboard navigation in Library - by buggyboy - 12-19-2023, 04:40 AM
RE: Keyboard navigation in Library - by buggyboy - 12-19-2023, 07:28 AM