• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10 won't show Pixel connected for sync, pixels shows connected to Win10
Hi - I've been messing around with this for weeks hoping to solve it. See description above.

Caps are not madness, only to clarify the dialogue in MSHEETS.

IP's are the same for a long time on new Pixel and Win10. On same Starlink network.

Pixel shows connected to Win10 computer group name on Win10.

What's not happening.........

1. When going to CONNECT TABLETS (Manage Device Connections), as a new leader, I do a DIRECT CONNECT with the Pixel, the PC doesn't list any CONNECTED FOLLOWERS. But, the DISCONNECT is able to be clicked like something is connected.

2. When going to CONNECT TO COMPANION it shows WAITING FOR CONN TO PC, 192.168.1.33 DISCONNECT the Pixel shows nothing. SENDS OUT BROADC ID MESSAGE, then WAITING FOR USER etc. I HAVE SHUT DOWN MSheets as suggested, wifi on and off, restarted Pixel.

I guess I am supposed see a Popup window on the Pixel, but never saw one. Pixel says connected to the WIN10.

3. When going to SYNC LIBRARY I connect as SERVER, TWO-WAY SYNC (want both libraries updated etc.

CONNECT USING WIFI

CONNECTED DEVICES - None are listed. 

Click CREATE SERVER - 

STATUS - IT SHOWS THE IP OF WIN10, nothing else.

I can save the backup and transfer that way, but I think there is a better way after these little problems are solved.

Thanks - John

Messages In This Thread
Windows 10 won't show Pixel connected for sync, pixels shows connected to Win10 - by rvtailors@gmail.com - 12-21-2023, 09:26 AM