• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return directly to last Setlist (exacly to where I was before switching))
(01-22-2024, 04:25 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Sam - you can always long press the setlist on the setlists tab, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Load Last Viewed Page" if you want to resume the last position. Alternatively, you can enable Settings->Library Settings->Always Load Last Viewed Page if you want that to be the default behavior.
<snip>

That's a little different from the request being made here though which is to not go back to the top level list of setlists when switching tabs. Right now if you tap a setlist, then tap the songs tab, then tap the setlists tab again, it goes back to the list of all setlists, not back to the setlist you were previously viewing. So the question here is, what should the default behavior be? Should it be configurable? 

Mike
Hi Mike, my product ignorance is slowly being eroded, this functionality is fine for me.  Thank you.

If you were to make the change you're discussing in the second part, I think making it configurable would be preferable.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return directly to last Setlist (exacly to where I was before switching)) - by Lawrie - 01-22-2024, 12:42 PM