• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a few Windows testers
As part of the next update for the Windows version, I have replaced the graphics rendering framework in MobileSheets in order to prevent rendering issues that have been observed on ARM devices such as the Surface Pro X. This required changing every piece of code across the entire app that does any kind of custom rendering, which includes rendering PDFs, images and text/chord pro files, annotations, the radial menu, printing, link points, and smart buttons. I have been doing side-by-side testing to ensure that this is a seamless transition, but I'd really like a few users to test these changes out to ensure I don't negatively impact any of their songs or the features they rely on. I should mention that this testing can only be done by users of the FastSpring version, as I don't have a way to distribute the Microsoft Store version for testing. 

If I can get a couple of volunteers just do a quick checkout, I would really appreciate it. I should also add that one of the major benefits of this change is that almost everything that is rendered in the Windows version should be identical to the Android version now, and I can port changes between versions with less effort, as they will use the same rendering framework now. The loading of text and chord pro files is much, much faster now as well, so it's possible to load a setlist with 50 chord pro files, for exapmle, without having a major delay before the first page is shown.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a few Windows testers - by Zubersoft - 02-25-2024, 05:50 AM
RE: Looking for a few Windows testers - by RAG - 02-28-2024, 02:36 AM
RE: Looking for a few Windows testers - by RAG - 02-28-2024, 05:17 AM
RE: Looking for a few Windows testers - by Mic - 03-03-2024, 07:41 PM
RE: Looking for a few Windows testers - by Mic - 03-03-2024, 08:38 PM