• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrating from ForScore to MobileSheets
(03-02-2024, 10:04 AM)normmacneil Wrote: Mike,
  Thanks for the quick response.  Just to be clear, the issue is *not* with MobileSheets; it's that syncing with ForScore is a pain and trying to get the files with annotations onto my PC was seemingly impossible.  I did see the "Share" for the individual chart that I had displayed but didn't see "Share" in the library area.  I just tried it and it works.  I use a Synology NAS and the DS File service doesn't seem to handle multiple files; it just takes the first file only.  So, I used Google Drive as a landing spot and it worked.  So, my plan is to upload everything and then use a Duplicate File Hunter to remove the non-annotated files so I'm left with just the files I've changed.  I don't mind if the annotations are not shown as a separate layer; I just don't want to lose them.

I'll let you know how it goes and hopefully another ForScore user can make use of this tip to migrate annotated PDF files.

Well, I was able to upload all the files as annotated but unfortunately, even charts without any annotation were different from the original somehow (metadata?) so when I did a file comparison, every file was showing up as "changed".  So, I had to go through them one by one to find the ones that had annotations.  Fortunately, I was able to narrow it down to only about 100 so it didn't take too long; however, my objective to quickly figure out which ones did have annotation failed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Migrating from ForScore to MobileSheets - by normmacneil - 03-03-2024, 12:05 AM