• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone using the new Asus Zenbook Duo with two screens?
Larry,

instead of buying such a very special device you might consider using two larger "normal" tablets and put them into a frame, as I did some time ago. See https://www.musiker-board.de/threads/tab...st-8905923  (There is an old thread about my design in this board as well, but I am a bit lazy to dig that out ... Tongue )

=> no special software solution required, applicable to quite a variety of tablets, up to the newer Samsung Ultra ones that will provide two 14,6" screens. If you take the last but one generation this will effectively halve the price you'd pay for the new Asus. Using old Android 4.x 12.2" tablets as I did will reduce that significantly even further, with the processing power of those being absolutely sufficient for the required quasi-static PDF presentation.

Please mind that it will be generally desirable to protect any chosen score presenting device against accidental pushing off the music stand, regardless if it is one or two devices. And with the frame to be designed for the two-tablet arrangement this feature can be easily integrated.

Cheers,
Petra
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone using the new Asus Zenbook Duo with two screens? - by Petra-Kathi - 04-05-2024, 03:46 AM