• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't send MIDI to Korg monologue
Fairly new user of the app, and so far for just the library management features alone it's been great. I play in a small worship band with a decent-sized repertoire so it sure beats carrying a huge binder of music around!

I have a Korg monologue and have tried to set up program changes on song load, so far with no success. MS will see incoming MIDI from the synth, and I can even use those to trigger things in MS, but sending doesn't do anything.

I have made sure that I have all the Rx MIDI options enabled on the monologue, and it is able to receive MIDI from other apps on my tablet (a Lenovo Tab M10 Plus Gen3), but for some reason nothing sent from MS seems to work.

When I connect it, I do get the prompt and it shows the monologue is connected. I have tried all 4 MIDI device options and both Default and Google drivers, and still the same results -- no trouble receiving MIDI from the monologue but sending doesn't work. Even tried a few different USB cables just to be sure. Unfortunately I don't have any DIN MIDI equipment to test with.

Has anyone had success sending MIDI over USB to a monologue?

Messages In This Thread
Can't send MIDI to Korg monologue - by crbenne - 04-12-2024, 10:34 AM