• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musical note annotations
Graeme,
I understand where you are coming from and my priority is keeping MobileSheets free of too much feature bloat while still providing the critical features that users need. I think providing support for simple annotations, as I do now, is important for a large majority of users. Once I can change the code to actually write the annotations to the PDF itself, I think the feature will be more useful to everyone.

srothkin,
When you are in the annotations editor, there is a circle with an "S" at the top of the screen. This is the stamp tool. At the bottom right is a dropdown that you can tap to see a list of all of the different images you can drop on the sheet music. Select the image you want, and then tap on the score to drop it on that location. If you tap the circle at the top left, you can turn on the toolbox which has a nudge tool (the four arrows) that you can use to position the stamp correctly. I was working on a preview stamp window so you can see what is under your finger, but I never quite got it to work correctly, so I'm going to revisit it in a future update.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Musical note annotations - by srothkin - 07-15-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Musical note annotations - by Zubersoft - 07-16-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Musical note annotations - by GraemeJ - 07-16-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Musical note annotations - by srothkin - 07-16-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Musical note annotations - by Zubersoft - 07-16-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Musical note annotations - by GraemeJ - 07-16-2014, 11:12 PM