• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
resizing does not seem to work...
pax_eterna,

I know the zooming in it's current form is not as good as it should be. The update after annotations will introduce positional zooming, which is going to feel much more natural. It's going to do a low quality zoom while you pinch-zoom, and then replace the low quality zoom with a high quality one inside the PDF rendering engine.

As for your current issue, the zoom is most certainly a center-zoom. I'm not sure exactly why it's cutting off part of your chart, but I believe I've heard this before for 7" tablets. I'm curious, what kind of tablet do you currently have? I'll try to take care of this issue when I switch the zooming to positional.

Oh, and as for your comment about almost perfectly operating apps in a solid OS environment - go look at the history on the blogs for those apps. In the first couple years, they ALL had serious issues and imperfections. It takes time to work all the kinks out in an application, especially one that I can only work on part time. I'm constantly learning new things about developing for Android, so MobileSheets is slowly getting more polished over time. I apologize for the rough edges, but rest assured that I will address them as I get time.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
resizing does not seem to work... - by pax_eterna - 09-30-2012, 08:58 AM
RE: resizing does not seem to work... - by Zubersoft - 10-01-2012, 09:40 AM