• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to transfer or copy registered full version
I'm very torn on this issue. If I remove the restriction on 7" tablets with a warning, I guarantee you a huge number of users will never read the warning, will download the app, then give me one star reviews because it doesn't work correctly. I'm sure I will also get endless emails about it too, reducing the time I have to work on other important issues.

If I release a separate version that is simplified for phones, it could also double as the "Lite" version of MS Pro, with much simpler interfaces that can scale down to a phone. This would require a lot of work though, so I can't promise exactly how long this would take. Most things would probably require a UI redesign in order to fit on a phone (like the audio player). If I released the Lite version at a much lower price point, say $3.99-4.99, this could be a great entry level version for users who don't want all the frills. This would make existing MS Pro users purchase again if they wanted the Lite version for their phone though. So it would help to know what people would like most. As it stands right now, I'm not too keen on opening the existing version up to phones...

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to transfer or copy registered full version - by Zubersoft - 12-17-2014, 04:51 PM