• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"One time" scrolling possible?
(05-01-2015, 06:15 AM)Zuberman Wrote: One option would be to use the automatic scrolling feature to specify scroll speeds per song, and set up a pedal action to start/stop automatic scrolling. Set the automatic scrolling to have a 0 second delay before starting, and you should have what you want.

Hi Mike
I tried various options now. Starting with no delay on my tablet seems to work best with setting "scrolling down" for the pedal.
But thus I have to stop on time to interrupt scrolling. On the other hand it unfortunately runs just until the end of the actual page and not until the end of the song (based on vertical scroll)
Predefined time and/or pauses are too fixed in some cases as such songs can vary very much in time due to inserted other elements (narration... repeats..) which sometimes comes up on the fly. So even multiple metronome speeds can't help.

A very elementary pedal controlled start/stop behaviour would fit such needs best. Such scrolling could just run with the defined percentage of a page and given speed. And simply could be restarted again ...  until the end of the song is reached. Maybe this could even work with a setlist.

I guess this could be very versatile and cover a vast range of special needs that might raise up out there, too.
Maybe this is already possible with some defined settings I just didn't realize? If not, do you think that could be feasible?

Messages In This Thread
"One time" scrolling possible? - by cloudygit - 05-01-2015, 04:40 AM
RE: "One time" scrolling possible? - by Zubersoft - 05-01-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: "One time" scrolling possible? - by cloudygit - 05-02-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: "One time" scrolling possible? - by Zubersoft - 05-03-2015, 12:46 PM
RE: "One time" scrolling possible? - by cloudygit - 05-03-2015, 07:06 PM