• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotate songs specific to setlists
I like Rudy's idea of song, use and setlist level notes--with the option of displaying any or all. The use level would eliminate the primary reason for wanting to copy setlist notes when copying a setlist.

However, leaving aside the "use" level for now, I understand and like the difference between song and setlist notes. I'm asking for the option to display (not combine) either or both when you're in a setlist. It would be nice if there were a setlist level option to display both song and setlist notes, display only setlist notes, etc. for the whole setlist in addition to the current checkbox on each song. Of course, if I'm displaying the song outside a setlist, it should only be the song notes.

In any case, I would like the option to copy setlist notes, or not, when copying a setlist. I often use an existing setlist as the basis of a new one. If most of the notes would be the same, I'd copy them with the setlist, then edit for the differences. The way I use them, I wouldn't have to go back and make changes in another list.

And while I'm asking, if possible, it would be really nice to be able to convert a setlist note into a song note (or use note) if that works out. I find I'm creating setlist notes and then deciding they really apply to the song (or to a band). Something like when you share a setlist, you include all the annotations or not.

Thanks for considering! (and thanks for the font change in the notes).
Jeanne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Annotate songs specific to setlists - by FiddlerJeanne - 06-19-2016, 01:38 AM