• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cropping gone - Help!
Mike, here's the result of my trouble-shooting:
- I was able to re-adjust the crop setting for the entire file...why the crop settings were changed is a complete mystery.
- 3 finger tap has just stopped working completely. I've gotten arround that by changing the touch settings to one center tap to enter annotations. As I'm working in 2 page mode, it always opens the left of the two open pages into edit mode even if I want to edit the right page, but it's easy enough to tap the right arrow button to forward to the correct page, if necessary.
- AND NOW... get this, some of the songs in my songlist (different versions of the same song) have random white pen annotations messily covering up parts of the score. Yes, you read that correctly. It's actually added random annotatons. They are, after trial-and-error selecting, possible to delete. Time consuming, for sure. I swear, even I couldn't make this up :-)

To answer your earlier questions to the best of my ability...
- I selected a song, held the name to select it, then choose copy song, gave it a new name and the new song appeared in the song list. This is the correct way to copy and produce a new song, right?
- When trying to export a song with annotations as a .pdf to dropbox, I did the following:
selected the song, choose export, then checked all available options (with the exception of audio files as there aren't any), choose the dropbox icon as location, navigated to the root folder of my dropbox account and initiated the export.
It appeared to start the export (I believe it stated so) but after a couple of minutes, MSP quit. I checked my dropbox directory but nothing at all was there. Does the fact that the song to be exported with annotations (as a .pdf) was close to 60 mb make any difference?

Messages In This Thread
cropping gone - Help! - by Alan Evans - 03-29-2016, 02:27 AM
RE: cropping gone - Help! - by Zubersoft - 03-29-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: cropping gone - Help! - by Alan Evans - 03-29-2016, 02:53 AM
RE: cropping gone - Help! - by Zubersoft - 03-29-2016, 04:29 AM
RE: cropping gone - Help! - by Alan Evans - 03-29-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: cropping gone - Help! - by Alan Evans - 03-29-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: cropping gone - Help! - by Alan Evans - 03-29-2016, 05:48 AM
RE: cropping gone - Help! - by Alan Evans - 03-29-2016, 06:56 AM