• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lists (such as Genre) seem counterintuitive and limited?
The trash icon in the song editor basically means "permanently delete every value that's listed here". If you just want to remove the song from a particular genre, tap the dropdown and uncheck it from the list in the popup dialog. Conversely, if you go to the Genres tab, tap the genre you are talking about, you can edit the genre and remove any song you want from it in the group editor. In the Windows 10 version, I developed a custom control that makes it a little easier to quickly add and delete new entries, but I haven't tried to recreate that control on Android yet. If you tap a genre on the genres tab to view its list of songs, you can long press any of those and edit it. The only way to edit a song title is through the song editor.

You are the first person to question the delete buttons in the song editor, but if users think that those are confusing, I can get rid of them. It just means the only way to delete group entries would be to do so on their particular tab (which I'm fine with).

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lists (such as Genre) seem counterintuitive and limited? - by Zubersoft - 01-05-2017, 10:54 AM