• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help on selecting capo
Hi
Maybe I didn't pay attention, but I had no clue that the function "connect devices" was about to hit in this version. That is SO AWESOME!! been waiting for excatly that for sooooo long... Great work!!
I already tried it and it seems to works great, even starts scrolling with only very little lag, hardly noticable Smile

But.. still referring to my capo issues higher up in this thread I think theres still a bug, or maybe I'm just getting the use of the function wrong...

Here's my problem.
I play guitar and sing. From time to time I have a partner playing bass along side me. I have en additional tablet for him with just a 1:1 copy of everything I have.
I have a huge list of songs, all in ChoPro format with just plain text and Chords, all works great... capo, transposing etc.. resizing etc.
When I play with a bassplayer he wants all the "true" chords not the ones transposed for capo.
-> So I open the "text display settings" on his tablet
-> in the line that says Capo: I turn off the "eye" icon and the capo dissapears.
-> Then I select the button "Apply to all files in library"

Now I expected all the files on this tablet to be displayed in the "true" key withoput capo....but that doesnt do it?
I have to go trough each and every song in the library and turn off the capo.

What Am I doing wrong?

Thanks for a great great piece of softeare none the less Smile

/Nick

Messages In This Thread
Help on selecting capo - by SilenceDK - 01-26-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Help on selecting capo - by Zubersoft - 01-26-2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Help on selecting capo - by Zubersoft - 01-26-2017, 04:22 AM
RE: Help on selecting capo - by SilenceDK - 01-26-2017, 07:19 AM
RE: Help on selecting capo - by Zubersoft - 01-26-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: Help on selecting capo - by SilenceDK - 01-26-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Help on selecting capo - by SilenceDK - 02-16-2017, 05:43 AM
RE: Help on selecting capo - by Zubersoft - 03-20-2017, 03:30 AM