• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selectable MIDI transmission?
(01-30-2017, 12:44 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I never want disatisifed customers, and I would hate for anyone to have to go back to iOS just because my app doesn't have a feature they need. I'm just trying to be realistic with what I can manage. I have a limited amount of development time currently, and I have to balance that with customer support.  I have to try to work on what the majority of users are requesting first, but I always try to fit in smaller features for individuals when I can.  This feature requires a lot of UI changes, new database tables to store the information (which requires changes to the Android app, Windows 10 app and the companion app), along with a lot of new code for handling the actions themselves.  That's why I can't just quickly add this in a day or two - it's going to take some time.

Mike

haha, no I wouldn't think you would Mike. And overall I am not disatisified it's a great tool! As Graeme says the majority of folks he comes across use ONLY backing tracks and that's cool. all I can write about is the circles I move in.

And yes I totally understand the workload you are under and that required to bring this in. however it is not something I was looking for in the "next few days" so to speak. More an acknowledgement that it will make it in, not it will never make it in.

Woudl it be possibel to get it worked into the app without adding it to the other comapnion apps? Or I guess it's as much work doing that as doing the other. As in, once started and on that section it might as well be finished totally haha!

The only reason I am not using my BeatBuddy pedal, for example, is I cannot change beats via MIDI. As I play left hand bass lines, right hand keys, sing, need to change settings on the keys "on the fly" operate a harmomy pedal  - well there's not much left to run the drum pedal haha! Hence this request. Being able to modify keyboard setups dynamically would also make things a lot easier as well.

I left iOS as I was TOTALLY pissed off with the whole Apple ethos! That and the fact the 12" iPad is exorbitantly expensive!! I would much prefer to stick with Android and if I know that help with the MIDI side of things is coming, then I can at least stick a while longer...at lest to the point where it becomes totally unworkable haha!

Thanks fro taking the time to explain your postiion though, much appreciated Smile

Dennis

Messages In This Thread
Selectable MIDI transmission? - by pax_eterna - 01-29-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Selectable MIDI transmission? - by Zubersoft - 01-30-2017, 04:41 AM
RE: Selectable MIDI transmission? - by pax_eterna - 01-30-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: Selectable MIDI transmission? - by GraemeJ - 01-30-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Selectable MIDI transmission? - by Zubersoft - 01-30-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: Selectable MIDI transmission? - by pax_eterna - 01-31-2017, 01:47 AM
RE: Selectable MIDI transmission? - by spugna2005 - 03-14-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: Selectable MIDI transmission? - by Zubersoft - 03-15-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Selectable MIDI transmission? - by spugna2005 - 03-15-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: Selectable MIDI transmission? - by spugna2005 - 06-06-2017, 10:25 PM