• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help trying to batch import pdfs from PC
OKay, so I transferred all my pdf files to another (newer) computer. Then I hooked that up to the tablet.

I was not able to transfer any files to the external SD card. I think there is a problem with the SD card, most likely that it was not formatted Fat 32. So, that (along with the old laptop) might explain the problems transferring the pdfs to my tablet.

I was able to transfer a pdf to the internal card on the tablet. And it shows up and is looking good.

I would like to reformat the sd card. It shows up on the Excite, but apparently no data can be loaded into it. Anyone know how to reformat is so I can use it (I don;t care about losing anyu data on it).

[I think the problem with the PC Companion is the old OS in the laptop. I don't really want to us PC companion anyway.

So, I guess I have to wait until I get the new SD card (and hope it works okay).

Any guidance you can give on how to reformat this SD Card to be compatible with the excite and (more importantly) how to make sure the new SDXC card I ordered will work is appreciated.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help trying to batch import pdfs from PC - by jeffn1 - 06-23-2013, 11:55 AM