• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Setlist and Database mismatch
Hi Mike.

Just noticed that adding a pdf song to a populated setlist has caused the list to become empty!

When annotating an existing song, I also add it to a setlist called " Redo" (the leading space displays it at the top of the page of setlists)
This add to the setlist is done by pressing the 4 horizontal lines at the bottom of the overlay, long press on the song title in the "Setlist" popup and selecting "Edit Song" (why does "Edit Song" delay showing until after one has removed the finger?) and then selecting the Redo setlist from the Setlist dropdown.

Putting it in a Redo list likes this makes it easy for me when I finally get around to modifying the original PC source files.

After adding the song, I went into Setlists and selected Redo (it was empty!).
No filters in operation

Connected via the companion and this shows that there are several songs in Redo i.e. there is a mismatch going on somewhere.

I have used this mechanism many times before (but I suppose that I may not have of viewed the setlist straight after adding a file - unlikely though).

Restarting the tablet may resolve this but I thought I'd give you an opportunity to investigate first. 

Samsung Galaxy Tab A6

Messages In This Thread
Setlist and Database mismatch - by Geoff Bacon - 01-17-2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Setlist and Database mismatch - by Zubersoft - 01-18-2019, 02:20 AM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2022 MyBB Group.