• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSP 2.6.8 E-ink: Handwritten notes auto-smooth, despite it being disabled (Max2 Pro)
Hi, Mike!  Thanks for the quick reply. 

I just tried more troubleshooting, so maybe this info will help:

-- My device was powered off just now. I turned it back on, immediately started MSP. At first, whether stylus mode was activated or not, the bug did not happen. All was fine. Until...

I realized I'd forgotten to disable the hand-sensor in the OS, so I backed out of MSP so I could access the OS' hand-sensor icon, and I turned it off. Upon getting back into MSP, the bug happens when I'm in stylus mode. 

(It happens intermittently at other times, but the paragraph above is reproducible every time, so let's start with that.)

If I have it in stylus mode and set the smooth to "minor" it becomes reeeeeaaaaally hard to read.  If I take it out of stylus mode with the smooth set to "minor," it's just hard to write. 

I'm hoping my descriptions aren't too confusing!  I'm happy to test whatever you need, so don't be shy about asking. Smile 

(Random aside: I like to keep the OS' hand-sensor OFF while I'm annotating... everything is much more responsive with the hand-sensor off. When I'm performing I turn it back on, though.)

Thanks again, Mike! 

--Jill
MSP 2.6.8 Onyx Boox Max2 Pro 13.3 (E-Ink)
MSP 2.6.8 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Messages In This Thread
RE: MSP 2.6.8 E-ink: Handwritten notes auto-smooth, despite it being disabled (Max2 Pro) - by xtingu - 07-12-2019, 12:11 PM