• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolute Total Beginner Trying to Get Started
Thanks, Mike. I'm sure I've done some of this stuff before, but it's been a bad year and I haven't been able to be consistent and I forget what I've done and what I haven't.

Anyway, I started through your list of instructions. I already had the apps installed so I went right to connecting the two. I had to do the manual wifi connect, but it worked fine. I'm not really sure what exactly happened next, but some songs ended up in the companion app. They just popped up in there. They included some songs I had just typed in using the tags in a chordpro file format reference guide I found somewhere. I don't think they were on the tablet. At least not all of them.

I've run out of time tonight, so I'll play with this some more as soon as I get a chance. I'm a 24-hour a day, 7 days a week caretaker for a recovering stroke victim, so it's hard to work on anything consistently. As he gradually recovers, though, it's getting better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Absolute Total Beginner Trying to Get Started - by CaliaMoko - 09-20-2019, 11:26 AM