• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bookmarks at any position in the score
Hello Ameiossi,

Other users have asked for more control over the exact scroll positions, so adding a feature similar to what you have mentioned is certainly on my list. In the meantime, let me ask a few things:

1) Are you using the vertical scrolling display mode? I'm assuming so, but I just want to verify.
2) If you are using the vertical scrolling display mode, activating link points should scroll those link points into view, and I believe the code should scroll them near the top of the screen. Is this not the case? I will need to do some tests to refresh my memory.
3) If you use the page order feature to repeat pages, you should never need to jump backward for repeats. This lets you always jump forward with link points. Have you utilized this at all, or is it not necessary with your scores?

I also plan on adding support for more link points. This was brought in another thread very recently: https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=3481

The main purpose of link points is really for triggering with a finger to jump from one location to another. With your use case scenario, I agree that what you really want is something different that lets you jump from your current position in the screen (whatever that might happen to be) to the next assigned marker in the list. 

On a side note, if you are using the vertical scrolling display mode, you can have the score automatically scroll, and start/stop automatic scrolling as needed with the pedal. This is what many users utilize. This decouples you from page turning, and really lets you focus just on scrolling through the score as needed. It seems to me that this may eliminate the need for markers altogether, especially if you also utilize cropping and the page order feature to ensure you can just scroll continuously through the song. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bookmarks at any position in the score - by Zubersoft - 12-13-2020, 06:30 PM