• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Stroke not drawn when annotating
1) In the normal view mode, I don't allow panning with a single finger. It's always been that way, and it's mainly set up that way to prevent users from accidentally moving a page while trying to perform gestures like swiping to turn the page. Panning positions are saved/restore by default in the single page display, so I don't want users messing up the way their pages are positioned on accident due to this. If you prefer to always be able to move with your finger, bring up the song overlay, tap the display options icon at the bottom left (looks like a gallery icon), tap Zoom/Pan Settings, then check the option to "Reset pan and zoom on load". If you frequently zoom in and out, I would suggest unchecking the option to enable high quality zooming. After making those changes, you'll find you can pan the page with a single finger while zoomed in without any issues. You will need to zoom out to turn pages then (otherwise dragging near the edge would be interpreted as panning), or turn pages with a pedal.

Panning while in the annotations mode when stylus mode is enabled should be possible with a single finger. Unfortunately there is currently a bug. As indicated in this thread https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...5#pid31295 it's going to be fixed ASAP

3) As mentioned in the other thread, I'm considering either completely removing the option to swipe to turn pages while annotating, or at least making it much harder to trigger.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Stroke not drawn when annotating - by Zubersoft - 12-24-2020, 06:52 AM