• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Stroke not drawn when annotating
As far as the videos, if you are resting your hand and finger on the screen in such a way that they are seen as two separate touches, it's going to potentially trigger the logic for a zoom or pan event. Palm rejection is difficult, and if you add a finger touching the screen at the same time as your palm, it's probably going to confuse the logic quite a bit. When I tested, I just rested my palm on the screen, but not my pinky or other fingers. This seemed to work fine. If I rested my palm with my pinky also on the screen, then I got the same behavior as you, as I believe it's triggering some multi-touch logic. While I can try to improve the touch detection and palm rejection, it could negatively impact the two finger touch detection if I'm not careful. I'll have to spend some time on this when I can to see what needs to change. Let me me know if the problem also goes away for you if you just rest your palm on the screen but not your fingers.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Stroke not drawn when annotating - by Zubersoft - 12-24-2020, 06:59 AM