• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of small bugs and a feature request
The reason the overlay works that way with the vertical scrolling display mode is so that the pages aren't scaled down while the overlay is up. The way it stands now, the page is just shifted down, but it doesn't shrink down as a result of the available area decreasing. I thought this acted and behaved better. If you switch to the single page display mode, you can see how it looks if you bring up the song overlay where the page is scaled down to fit. If you think you would still prefer this for the scrolling display mode, let me know, but I think it's nice when the page size doesn't change as a result of bringing up the overlay in the vertical scrolling display mode. You can also just scroll the page up or down in that mode, whereas you can't really do that with the single page display mode in portriat orientation. In general, I don't recommend users leave the song overlay up while trying to advance through the sheet music. Usually the song overlay is just left up temporarily and then closed when no longer needed. If you need access to the title bar at the top or the page slider when the overlay is hidden, you can change that in the settings. Set the page slider visibility to always and enable the setting to always show the title bar.

Yes, the pause setlist for piece feature is meant to work that way. It temporarily loads another piece, and when you hit the back button (or trigger the return to library action), it returns to viewing the setlist where you left off. There is a return to library pedal action, so you could trigger that to return to the setlist. I can look into adding more filters in the future. When I rework the filters UI on the main library screen, I can consider modifying the dialogs to provide more customization for the filter fields. Perhaps I can create a unified/shared UI so that any dialog that supports filtering would have the same layout/customizations for the filters. 

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple of small bugs and a feature request - by Zubersoft - 01-31-2022, 05:32 PM