• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of small bugs and a feature request
Hey, thanks again for taking the time to explain that. It hadn't occurred to me that the overlay behaviour would be different in different display modes. You're right, it works well as it is, and is only relevant when the overlay is up which should be rare. (I have vertical scrolling as default but only so that I can drag the very small number of pieces where that's useful - for the vast majority I just turn whole pages. I really should go back to single page as default and just set vertical scrolling for the pieces where it's useful.)

The pedal I have only has two switches which I have set to previous page and next page and it wouldn't be worth losing one of those just to be able to return from a 'pause setlist' piece with the pedal. If it were possible to return to the setlist by triggering the previous page action from the first page of the 'pause setlist' piece or the next page action from the last page of the 'pause setlist' piece then that would be useful but I don't imagine that's an easy change to make and I'm very happy to be able to get back to the departure point in the setlist just by triggering the return to library from the screen.

Customisation of the filter fields would be great. Not sure how you'd combine the UI for customising the main library filters and the 'pause setlist' filters given that you can fit more filters on the main library but I do think it would be useful to be able to control both. It sounds like you're considering an overhaul of the filters UI so I imagine that could take customisability into account.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple of small bugs and a feature request - by Oz Cello - 02-01-2022, 08:41 AM