• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set list and audio files not linked when all are loaded.
I realize your primary
(06-17-2012, 09:44 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I wish I had more control over the audio player too. I'm using Google's MediaController, and it decides to hide on its own. It also doesn't let me add anything like a song title. Adding my own audio player that I have complete control over is definitely something I want to do, but it's going to take some time to implement.

Those brief messages is something I added so that you would know what audio track you switched to. I don't think it's a good long term solution. I really need to just design my own window that displays the audio track information. If I can find a free open source media player for android, then this will happen a lot sooner. Otherwise I need to go find the icons for all of the buttons, design the window, properly float it over the other windows, add all the functionality, etc.

Since the audio messages are part of your code could you make it display longer? Also even when a single file is displayed it would be nice to see the title. Seems like once the audio player goes away it stays on the next time. Seeing the player helps anticipate the last chorus and ending. Maybe add code that links title display and dismissal to display of audio?

I am very pleased with entering lead sheets and lyrics - can load hundreds of songs very easily. Still hoping for batch audio import. I realize your primary goal is display. The majority of those that have looked at my set up need the audio features being discussed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Set list and audio files not linked when all are loaded. - by gman - 06-26-2012, 04:51 PM