• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
map 1 audio file to 2 different sheet files
If you want to manage your files/folders in the Windows 10 version like on Android, you just need to make sure your files are already in the storage location before importing. You can change the storage location folder by going to Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location. So if you set the storage location to "C:\MobileSheets" and under that folder you had a folder called "Audio Files", any audio file you import from that folder is not going to be moved. So that means you can have multiple songs reference a single file if you want, and you can also set up the folder hierarchy in any way you want. 

I should mention that with Android 11, there is a possibility that I may have to start managing the Android folders in a similar way. In fact, I may not even be able to let users choose their own folder. I have to see if Google will grant my app an exception so that it can still access the entire internal storage. If they reject my request, that means the only folder MobileSheetsPro will be able to access is /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files (the default storage location). This is referred to "Scoped Storage" if anyone wants to read more about it.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: map 1 audio file to 2 different sheet files - by Zubersoft - 06-08-2021, 08:20 AM