• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem updating Favorites
Mike,
The problem seems to be still there unless I misunderstood the intention of "Update to current settings".  If I long-click on a favorite stamp and select "Update to current settings"  the symbol changes altogether to whatever stamp happens to be selected in the stamps window, even though the favorite that I'm selecting is a different one.
I thought  that it updates only the properties of the favorite but not the actual stamp itself.

So for example, I have stamps A, B, C, etc.  I select A in the stamps window and change the size from 10 to 12. 

Problems:
1.-  If I look at B and C they have also changed to 12,  why?  I just wanted A changed ....  ok, nevermind I'll carry on   (A is still selected in the stamps windows btw)
2.-  Now I go to favorites and long click on A and choose "Update to current settings"  and the size is changed, that's good ...
3.- BUT I choose now B (also in favorites) and choosing "Update" changes the symbol from B to A!    The same happens when I do the same in favorite C.  I just wanted the size changed, not the stamp itself!

So I see 2 problems (or maybe they are by design)

a.- Changing the size of one stamp changes also the size of all the others even though I just changed one of them (as described in 1 above)
b.- Symbols change as described in 3 above.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
Problem updating Favorites - by palosanto - 09-02-2021, 09:43 AM
RE: Problem updating Favorites - by Zubersoft - 09-02-2021, 10:44 AM
RE: Problem updating Favorites - by palosanto - 09-18-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: Problem updating Favorites - by Zubersoft - 09-18-2021, 09:05 AM
RE: Problem updating Favorites - by Zubersoft - 09-18-2021, 09:55 AM
RE: Problem updating Favorites - by palosanto - 09-18-2021, 10:07 AM