• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irregular page-turn delay with use of pedal
Johan, if you run the same test of using an external application when the pedal starts to respond slowly like that, do you see the same behavior? I want to verify that this is an OS/bluetooth issue, because the code for processing pedal actions is incredibly simple, so I'm not sure how it could be taking 3-5 seconds to process and turn a page...

As a side note, once the iOS version is done, I'm going to add back support for AirTurn's direct connect mode which bypasses the need to pair the device. This will instead be a direct bluetooth connection between the pedal and MobileSheetsPro, which my eliminate the problems you are currently seeing with the delays. It also means the virtual keyboard won't be disabled when the pedal is connected. The only reason I haven't done this sooner is it previously caused devices with x86 processors to freeze/crash, and I didn't have a device at the time with a x86 processor to investigate it further.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irregular page-turn delay with use of pedal - by Zubersoft - 10-07-2021, 05:12 AM