• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorites in W10 is not restored from tablet backup created from Companion
(11-05-2021, 01:54 PM)Bass4Gsus Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 09:24 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: So it looks like this issue is isolated to creating and restoring backups with the companion app. If you create the backup file on the device itself in MobileSheetsPro under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, transfer the backup file to the other devices, then restore them in MobileSheets, you won't encounter any problems transferring favorites. I'll work on getting this fixed for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Mike.

Works by backing up on S7+ device and copying file to laptop and to the Backup NotePro.  This does make me appreciate the Companion app.

The reason I had trouble in the studio device is the original source of the file on Google drive was the backup to the laptop which was sent to google drive as it was faster on a CAT5 then from wifi on the tablet. Now Google drive has the "good" backup copy.  In the beginning I backed up to Google drive directly from the tablet, but the screens used to time out so it was easier and faster from the laptop. 

Thanks for the work around.

Ray

@Zubersoft
Mike

Just loaded the update.  The favorites backed up and restored over the companion app great.  Thanks for the quick response!

While it is slower than a wired connection it is much more convenient as all the devices still have different plugs and I like to keep the devices on the same backup version.  1.1 gig takes a while over the Wifi vs wire.  And I'm still adding!

A lot of great ideas built this software that you made happen.  I learn a new trick every day.

Thanks
Ray

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorites in W10 is not restored from tablet backup created from Companion - by Bass4Gsus - 12-03-2021, 02:31 AM