• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acer Spin problems and stuck in tablet mode
I just spent an hour on the phone with Acer support with no luck.

My Chromebook Acer Spin 713 works very well with MobileSheets but when I turned it on today it was stuck in tablet mode.  Nothing I do makes it back into a laptop, and I tried all the Google suggestions before calling support.  

Support said the only thing we haven't tried is a factory reset, which will of course wipe out all my saved songs and MobileSheets itself.  (I intended to save everything to an SD card but apparently didn't succeed.  But I did move songs over from my Kindle so I must have done that from Google Drive somehow.)  

I'm still a novice with Chromebooks in general, but really only use this for MS and the occasional movie.  

Any suggestions for fixing this?  We checked for updates and it is up to date.  

Are there directions for the backups somewhere?  I'm starting to accumulate a lot of material here and need to back it up.

thanks, sorry to be a newbie at this stuff, but I'm creeping up on 70 and I learn the technology more slowly now.

Messages In This Thread
Acer Spin problems and stuck in tablet mode - by timothy42b - 12-04-2021, 12:06 PM