• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acer Spin problems and stuck in tablet mode
(12-04-2021, 07:13 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: To create a backup file, go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, tap the folder icon and then select the destination. You can select Dropbox/Google Drive/OneDrive if you'd like the generated backup file to be uploaded to the cloud. You can then restore your entire library and all settings with a single action after factory resetting your device.

Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions on how to get the tablet out of tablet mode. I haven't done any research on that issue on Chromebooks. Hopefully someone else can chime in if they know anything about this issue. If you hit Ctrl + Shift + refresh, that should rotate the screen, but I don't know if that is all you are trying to do.

Mike

Thanks.  I was long overdue backing up the files, so at least this motivated me to remember how I did it in August and start a regular schedule.  I don't know how to backup MobileSheet Pro itself should I lose that but the song files are saved now.  I've rotated thescreen also. 

I've been having enough weird issues with the Chromebook that I haven't used it for a gig yet, just for practice.  Stuff like Chromevox turning on, screen rotating, etc.  I think I may have the cause of the tablet mode and the other problems.  I think when I flip it all the way into tablet, some or all of the keyboard keys are active, and when I set it on the music stand I accidentally toggle something on or off.  Maybe some kind of protective case that covers the keyboard is needed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Acer Spin problems and stuck in tablet mode - by timothy42b - 12-05-2021, 11:04 AM