• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page Turning with Facial Gestures
I'm new here to the forum.  So this question may already be covered. Apologies if that is the case.

I love Mobile Sheets and I've been super happy with it.  Something that I'm hoping that it will be able to do is turn pages by way of facial gestures.  I'm an Android & PC user.  It's not financially possible for me to invest in new equipment as well as a new music reader in order to get this particular functionality, which as I understand does currently exist with Apple products and forScore. 

But there is another more pressing reason for my question, "will Mobile Sheets at some point or in the near future support page turning by facial gestures for the Android users."  I'm in a wheelchair, and what I can now do with the lower half of my body is quite limited, compared to what I used to.  I really wanted the Bluetooth pedal to work for me, but I couldn't physically make it work.  I'm grateful for the amount I can do, but I sure miss what I used to be able to do.  I currently use my computer keyboard to turn pages, but this is less than ideal.

I'd love to hear about any plans for Mobile Sheets in the future and if I'm missed features I'm not taking advantage of please let me know.

Thank you!

fnmc

Messages In This Thread
Page Turning with Facial Gestures - by fnmc - 01-29-2022, 11:11 AM
RE: Page Turning with Facial Gestures - by otnt - 02-14-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: Page Turning with Facial Gestures - by Learux - 10-27-2023, 06:05 AM
RE: Page Turning with Facial Gestures - by Learux - 10-27-2023, 07:48 AM