• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused about pages
(04-27-2022, 10:05 PM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: I'm not sure you can do that.

As I understand it, CSV files are restricted to a single file containing the "music" e.g. a big pdf file with the csv file being used to identify songs within the pdf. In your case, it sounds as though you are trying to use a single csv file to import 300 individual chordpro files.

I believe there is a way to automatically fill in some of the meta data about a song (never used it) but it is unlikely that this will satisfy all your requirements.

Geoff

Thanks for the response.  I've worked out how to import songs from a folder, which seems to be the only way to do it.  Now I have to manually change the artist for each song.  I was also hoping to import the songs and put the tempo info as custom1 so that I can sort by tempo in Mobilesheets.  Sort by tempo is pretty important for me as I am a looping performer.  So now I have to copy that for each song as well. 

As for meta data, I am not really sure what all that is.  Is that the tags in the chordpro file such as title and subtitle etc?  I figure it is all just basic text, so I don't see why that is hard as it doesn't have to be a separate file, it can be contained in the CSV itself.  With all that being said though, I am here because I think MobileSheets has the goods on setlist helper.  But setlist helper had a simple bulk add option that made life a lot easier.  

a sample is below  It looks messy because of all the chordpro lyrics in there.  Even if I had to redo the lyrics, I could live with that.  I mean, I can live with any of it, but just seems a bit more difficult than I think it should be.    Just a bit annoying having to redo the tempo, as well as changing the chordpro file so that all the subtitles are changed to artists so that I have artist info for approx 300 songs

Thanks  

Code:
Name    Artists    Notes    Lyrics    Custom
Cake By The Ocean    DNCE        {t:Cake By The Ocean}  {st:DNCE}      This riff is repeated throughout the song along with   the chords.    e|-[Em]----[Bm]----------[Am]------[C]-------------------------|  B|----------------------------------------------|  G|----------------------------------------------|  D|----------------------------------------------|  A|-----2-2-2-2-1-0---0-3-3-3-3-2----------------|  E|-0-0---------------------------0--------------|      [Intro]    e|-[Em]----[Bm]----------[Am]------[C]-------------------------|  B|----------------------------------------------|  G|----------------------------------------------|  D|----------------------------------------------| x2  A|-----2-2-2-2-1-0---0-3-3-3-3-2----------------|  E|-0-0---------------------------0--------------|        [Verse 1]    [Em]Oh, no[Bm]    [Am]See you walking '[C]round like it's a [Em]funeral [Bm]    [Am]Not so seri[C]ous, girl; why those [Em]feet cold? [Bm]    [Am]We just getting [C]started; don't you [Em]tiptoe[Bm], tip[Am]toe, [C]    ah      [Pre-Chorus]    [Em]Waste time with a m[Bm]asterpiece, don't waste t[Am]ime with    a maste[C]rpiece  [Em]You should be r[Bm]olling with me, you s[Am]hould be rolling   with [C]me, ah  [Em]You're a real-life f[Bm]antasy, you're a r[Am]eal-life       [C]   fantasy  [Em]But you're moving so [Bm]carefully; let's [Am]start living   dangerously      [Chorus]    [Em]Talk to me, [Bm]baby [Am]    I'm [C]going blind from [Em]this sweet sweet [Bm]craving, whoa-[Am]oh  Let's [C]lose our minds and [Em]go fucking [Bm]crazy [Am]    I-[C]I-I-I-I-[Em]I keep on [Bm]hoping we'll eat c[Am]ake by the o[C]cean  [Em]Walk for me,[Bm] baby[Am]    [C]I'll be Diddy,  [Em]you'll be [Bm]Naomi, whoa-[Am]oh  Let's [C]lose our minds and [Em]go fucking [Bm]crazy [Am]    I-[C]I-I-I-I-[Em]I keep on [Bm]hoping we'll eat c[Am]ake by the o[C]cean    [Instrumental]    [Em]e|-[Bm]---[Am]---[C]---------------------------------------|  B|----------------------------------------------|  G|----------------------------------------------|  D|----------------------------------------------|  A|-----2-2-2-2-1-0---0-3-3-3-3-2----------------|  E|-0-0---------------------------0--------------|      [Verse 2]    [Em]God da[Bm]mn  [Am]See you licking f[C]rosting from your [Em]own hand[Bm]s   [Am]Want another [C]taste, I'm begging, [Em]yes ma'a[Bm]m   I'm[Am] tired of all this[C] candy on the[Em] dry lan[Bm]d, dry[Am] land,  [C]oh      [Pre-Chorus]    [Em]Waste time with a m[Bm]asterpiece, don't waste t[Am]ime with    a maste[C]rpiece  [Em]You should be r[Bm]olling with me, you s[Am]hould be rolling   with [C]me, ah  [Em]You're a real-life f[Bm]antasy, you're a r[Am]eal-life       [C]   fantasy  [Em]But you're moving so [Bm]carefully; let's [Am]start living   dangerously      [Chorus]    [Em]Talk to me, [Bm]baby [Am]    I'm [C]going blind from [Em]this sweet sweet [Bm]craving, whoa-[Am]oh  Let's [C]lose our minds and [Em]go fucking [Bm]crazy [Am]    I-[C]I-I-I-I-[Em]I keep on [Bm]hoping we'll eat c[Am]ake by the o[C]cean  [Em]Walk for me,[Bm] baby[Am]    [C]I'll be Diddy,  [Em]you'll be [Bm]Naomi, whoa-[Am]oh  Let's [C]lose our minds and [Em]go fucking [Bm]crazy [Am]    I-[C]I-I-I-I-[Em]I keep on [Bm]hoping we'll eat c[Am]ake by the o[C]cean    [Em]oooo[Bm]oh ah [Am]ah  I-[C]I-I-I-I-[Em]I keep on [Bm]hoping we'll eat c[Am]ake by the o[C]cean  [Em]oooo[Bm]oh ah [Am]ah  I-[C]I-I-I-I-[Em]I keep on [Bm]hoping we'll eat c[Am]ake by the o[C]cean      [Bridge]    [Em]   [Bm]   [Am] You're fucking delicious[C],  [Em]   [Bm]    Talk to me girl      [Chorus]    [Em]Talk to me, [Bm]baby [Am]    I'm [C]going blind from [Em]this sweet sweet [Bm]craving, whoa-[Am]oh  Let's [C]lose our minds and [Em]go fucking [Bm]crazy [Am]    I-[C]I-I-I-I-[Em]I keep on [Bm]hoping we'll eat c[Am]ake by the o[C]cean  [Em]Walk for me,[Bm] baby[Am]    [C]I'll be Diddy,  [Em]you'll be [Bm]Naomi, whoa-[Am]oh  Let's [C]lose our minds and [Em]go fucking [Bm]crazy [Am]    I-[C]I-I-I-I-[Em]I keep on [Bm]hoping we'll eat c[Am]ake by the o[C]cean      [Outro]    [Em]  Red [Bm]velvet, [Am]vanilla,   [C]Chocolate in my [Em]life  [Bm]Funfetti, I'm [Am]ready;  I [C]need it every ni[Em]ght  Red [Bm]velvet, [Am]vanilla,   [C]Chocolate in my [Em]life (I-I-I-I-I)  I keep on [Bm]hoping we'll eat c[Am]ake by the o[C]cean   {tempo:119}  {scrollspeed:6}     119
Can't Feel My Face    The Weeknd        {t:Can't Feel My Face}  {st:The Weeknd}     JB notes Capo 3 same chords            {tempo:108}  {scrollspeed:6}    108
Can't Help Falling In Love    Elvis Presley        {t:Can't Help Falling In Love}  {st:Elvis Presley}      {tempo:50}  {scrollspeed:6}    50
Can't Stop The Feeling    JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE        {t:Can't Stop The Feeling}  {st:Justin Timberlake}     JB notes capo 2nd and down 5 steps       [Intro]        [C] [Am] [F] [Am]             [Verse 1]        I got this [C]feeling inside my [Am]bones    It goes [F]electric, wavey when I turn it [Am]on    All through my [C]city, all through my [Am]home    We're flying [F]up, no ceiling, when we in our [Am]zone            [Refrain]        I got that [C]sunshine in my pocket    Got that good [Am]soul in my feet    I feel that [F]hot blood in my body when it [Am]drops    I [C]can't take my eyes up off it, moving [Am]so phenomenally    Room on [F]lock, the way we rock it, so don't [Am]stop            [Pre Chorus]        And under the [Bb/C]lights when everything [C]goes    Nowhere to [Bb/C]hide when I'm getting you [C]close    When we [Ab/Bb]move, well, you already [Bb]know    So just [Fm7]imagine, just imagine, just [Ab/Bb]imagine            [Chorus]        [C]Nothing I can see but you when you [Am]dance, dance, dance    [F]A feeling good, good, creeping up on you    So just [Am]dance, dance, dance, come on    [C]All those things I shouldn't do    But you [Am]dance, dance, dance    And [F]ain't nobody leaving soon, so keep [Am]dancing    I can't stop the [C]feeling    So just [Am]dance, dance, dance    I can't stop the [F]feeling    So just [Am]dance, dance, dance, come on            [Verse 2]        [C]Ooh, it's something [Am]magical    It's in the [F]air, it's in my blood, it's rushing [Am]on    I don't need no [C]reason, don't need con[Am]trol    I fly so [F]high, no ceiling, when I'm in my [Am]zone            [Refrain]        Cause I got that [C]sunshine in my pocket    Got that good [Am]soul in my feet    I feel that [F]hot blood in my body when it [Am]drops    I [C]can't take my eyes up off it, moving [Am]so phenomenally    Room on [F]lock, the way we rock it, so don't [Am]stop            [Pre Chorus]        And under the [Bb/C]lights when everything [C]goes    Nowhere to [Bb/C]hide when I'm getting you [C]close    When we [Ab/Bb]move, well, you already [Bb]know    So just [Fm7]imagine, just imagine, just [Ab/Bb]imagine            [Chorus]        [C]Nothing I can see but you when you [Am]dance, dance, dance    [F]A feeling good, good, creeping up on you    So just [Am]dance, dance, dance, come on    [C]All those things I shouldn't do    But you [Am]dance, dance, dance    And [F]ain't nobody leaving soon, so keep [Am]dancing    I can't stop the [C]feeling    So just [Am]dance, dance, dance    I can't stop the [F]feeling    So just [Am]dance, dance, dance    I can't stop the [C]feeling    So just [Am]dance, dance, dance    I can't stop the [F]feeling    So keep [Am]dancing, come on            [Bridge]        [C] [Am] [F] [Am]         I can't stop th[C]e, [Am]      I can't stop th[F]e  [Am]      [N.C.]I can't stop the, I can't stop the        I can't stop the feeling            [Chorus]        [C]Nothing I can see but you when you [Am]dance, dance, dance    [F]A feeling good, good, creeping up on you    So just [Am]dance, dance, dance, come on    [C]All those things I shouldn't do    But you [Am]dance, dance, dance    And [F]ain't nobody leaving soon, so keep [Am]dancing            [Outro]        Everybody sing    (I can't stop the [C]feeling)    Got this feeling in my [Am]body    (I can't stop the [F]feeling)    Got this feeling in my [Am]body    (I can't stop the [C]feeling)    Wanna see you move your [Am]body    (I can't stop the [F]feeling)    Got this feeling in my [Am]body    [N.C.]Break it down        Got this feeling in my body        Can't stop the feeling        Got this feeling in my body, come on            ------------------------------------------------------------------        VIDEO LESSON - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLW0Odh1p4s    ------------------------------------------------------------------           {tempo:113}  {scrollspeed:6}     113

Messages In This Thread
Confused about pages - by xxjohnboy - 04-27-2022, 07:17 PM
RE: Confused about pages - by Geoff Bacon - 04-27-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: Confused about pages - by xxjohnboy - 04-27-2022, 10:24 PM
RE: Confused about pages - by Zubersoft - 04-28-2022, 04:36 AM
RE: Confused about pages - by xxjohnboy - 04-28-2022, 07:10 AM