• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with orientation and pedal
Today I was trying to work with my Max Lumi on Flipped Portrait orientation while I was charging it since the charging slot is at the bottom of the tablet in portrait and I can't access the port while I have the device on the stand.
I tried to use the quick setting menu rotate icon but flipped portrait doesn't seem to work. All other 3 orientations do.
Then I opted for flipping the display with the OS settings and while it worked, I found that the pedal button actions are now reversed, so tapping on pg-dn it actually goes to previous page so I guess the orientation change hasn't been taken in account.
I couldn't test it changing the orientation within MSP because like I said earlier flipped portrait doesn't  work although it was fine within landscape and flipped landscape and the pedal responded correctly.

I know that a while ago the orientation icon was coded to remember two positions which is great.  I intend to toggle between Portrait and flipped portrait (not working) once the problem is fixed since I don't really use landscape and I find myself charging while working on the stand.

Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
Problem with orientation and pedal - by palosanto - 05-13-2022, 05:30 AM