• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"MobileSheetsPro won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported...
Mike,

Thanks so much for the response. I figured this was more of a Google issue than a Mobilesheets issue, however it was so specific I thought someone here might have already tackled the issue and I was just missing it because I was using the wrong keywords in my search.

In regards to the Google Play Services, I had already logged into the Google framework and verified I could access my profile on the Meebook. I also looked to verify that MobileSheets was an application that was allowed access. Still no joy. The only odd thing is that every time I select the import option, I see a radio button box pop up that ask to select the account I want to access Google Drive with (my logged in account, or another account). Which I've never seen on my Boox before. I always select the signed in account, then receive the pop up error message I pasted above. It's odd. I went through every option I could find in Google Play, and the overarching Google settings. Nothing made a difference.

The side note tip is an excellent tip by the way. I did not realize that link would allow me to access the other apps in that manner. That allowed me to successfully complete my bulk import, which is really all I wanted. While the standard import method is incredibly convenient and useful, for one off file imports I can live with this workflow or just importing directly through the app itself.

Thanks for the tip.

Chris

Messages In This Thread
RE: "MobileSheetsPro won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported... - by Chris_H - 09-20-2022, 01:03 AM