• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collections of Sets suggestion
It's still high on my list of things to do. The iPadOS version obviously consumed most of my time through the first couple months of this year, and I've been working through the backlog of feature requests since then. Keeping on top of the customer support is definitely requiring a lot of my time though which is slowing down development. I have a huge number of things slated for the next big update (although I may release things in smaller pieces as bugs are fixed), but tackling the groups of setlists is not a part of that list. It will be slated for one of the next major updates.

Similarly, adding options to move pieces between different libraries and provide options to more easily switch libraries is also on my list of things to do. This one I may try to tackle sooner as it just requires a few new UI options and some code to transfer things between databases (which probably sounds easier than it is as there is a considerable amount of data that has to be handled and I have to properly handle warning users when they are moving a pieces that is a part of setlists, among other things). I appreciate your patience as I work through this mountain of work.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by Zubersoft - 10-05-2022, 03:43 AM
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by Michael_G - 10-05-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: Collections of Sets suggestion - by Zubersoft - 07-02-2023, 04:43 AM