• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with Annotations and Updating to latest version
(10-22-2022, 05:45 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: There are two things you need to be aware of when entering text annotations:

1) If no font is selected and you change the size to 8, then the next annotation you create will use font size 8
2) If a text annotation is being edited and you change the size to 8, then the font for that annotation will change to size 8
3) If you change the font to size 8, then tap a text annotation to edit it, the text annotation settings will be updated to match that annotation. This means it will switch the font size back to 12 if that annotation was using size 12. It sounds to me like this may be what is causing you some frustration/confusion.

As far as moving text and having it disappear, I'm not sure I can explain that without seeing a short video of the issue. If I use the selection tool or the text tool, press on an annotation and drag it, it moves correctly to wherever the mouse cursor is. Also just to verify - is this on a Windows device that you are testing on?

When it comes to upgrading, the process is different depending on whether you purchased through the Microsoft Store or my FastSpring store. If you purchased through the Microsoft Store, Microsoft will automatically install updates, but you can manually install updates by running the Microsoft Store application (do NOT use a web browser, run the application from the taskbar), search for MobileSheets and click the update button on the MobileSheets store page. If you purchased through FastSpring, if you start the application with an active internet connection, it will tell you an update is available. If you click install, it will download the installer file and run it to install the update. 

Mike

Hey Mike. 

Thank you for the response. Very much appreciated. However, not super tech savvy.... I did not quite catch the meaning...  (do NOT use a web browser, run the application from the taskbar) ???  Run from the taskbar? Not sure what that looks like or how its done. I am sure its simple but this simple mind needs guidance. Thank you in advance!
Blints

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with Annotations and Updating to latest version - by Blints - 10-26-2022, 01:26 PM