• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 2)
I will be tracking known issues with beta build 2 here, and any issue that says (FIXED) next to it means I've already implemented fixes in my code that will be available with the next build:

1) With some PDFs, users were encountering weird discoloration issues. This was happening with the default PDF library (Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference->Quality). Until this issue is addressed, MobileSheets will always use the "Speed" render preference (which is a separate PDF library) regardless of what is selected in the settings. This has not been an easy issue to fix, so this was done to prevent issues while I look into it.
2) The MIDI listen dialog does not create a batch MIDI command when the + icon is tapped
3) When synchronizing to OneDrive, a login request is brought up, and then a second login request is brought up when the sync is started. I seem to be unable to accurately reproduce this issue, but will continue to investigate it.
4) (FIXED) Import CSV or PDF Bookmarks does not currently work. 
5) (FIXED) Restoring backup files can lead to a crash
6) (FIXED) Older annotations in backup files are not properly converted to the 3.0+ format
7) (FIXED) Disabling full screen mode results in the time and battery overlapping content in the app
8) (FIXED) Captions are not correctly updating when the text alignment setting is changed
9) (FIXED) Changing settings on the settings screen sometimes doesn't seem to work
10) (FIXED) The companion app fails to connect properly
11) One user reported a sync to a OneDrive folder got stuck at 12%
12) (FIXED) Opening the manual results in a black screen
13) (FIXED) Switch Google Drive Account does not appear to work
14) (FIXED) If the floating toolbar is hidden, the border for the toolbar still appears
15) (FIXED) Initial library tab setting does not appear to work
16) (FIXED) Page color tone setting is not correctly changing the color of the page
17) One user reported the "Next up song bar" was not displayed correctly when set to "On the last page before next song".
18) (UNABLE TO REPRODUCE) When importing multiple image files that should be joined, a crash occurs
19) (FIXED) The MIDI network session is automatically being added as the default MIDI device when the default language is not set to English
20) (FIXED) Google Drive login shows MobileSheetsPro instead of MobileSheets. Dropbox can't be fixed unfortunately.
21) (FIXED) Automatically load next song does not work on the recent tab until one has used it in a playlist or library screen, then it works
22) (FIXED) Song counting in setlists is including the "Load All" incorrectly, so the first song is listed as 2
23) (FIXED) The "Exit" option in the overflow menu has no effect
24) (FIXED)Settings were reported as not being transferred properly when restoring a backup file
25) (FIXED) Old annotations (prior to version 3.0.0) do not display correctly
26) (FIXED) One user reported seeing the text and page number (possibly from the page slider) shown at the very bottom of the screen when loading a setlist. Does not show up when loading an individual song. Always show title bar was enabled (may or may not be relevant)
27) (FIXED) Tapping the clear all X for the filters clears the text but does not appear to force a refresh of the list
28) (FIXED) MIDI system exclusive messages will cause the app to crash
29) Backup restores from Google Drive and Dropbox failed for some users. Need to determine the cause as it has worked so far for me. 
30) Zooming in on PDFs was reported as being "jerky"
31) (FIXED) Text locale dialog is displayed incorrectly
32) (FIXED) Annotations not aligned correctly (may be related to #25)
33) (FIXED) Cannot get clock to display (need to follow up for more details)
34) (FIXED) Message says "Google Drive" instead of "OneDrive" when restoring from OneDrive
35) (FIXED) App crashed when tablet was rotated (need more information)
36) (NO ISSUE FOUND) Sorting setlists (or other group types?) has issue with radio button states
37) Crashes encountered while importing files
38) (FIXED) Some stamps (.svg files in particular) are rendering at 2x the normal size
39) (FIXED) Hiding the filters leaves a black section (UI needs to shift up)
40) (FIXED) Default to the Songs tab instead of the recent tab
41) (FIXED) First change of display settings-> Page Alignment did not work (May be the same as #9)
42) (FIXED) Long delays observed with the page slider preview window for some users. Need to determine the cause and how to reproduce.
43) (FIXED) Audio player is visible when it shouldn't be
44) .svg files do not render the same as on Android and Windows

I need to go through all the crash logs to identify more issues, but this covers most of the TestFlight feedback, emails and a few crash reports.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 2) - by Zubersoft - 11-10-2022, 05:39 PM