• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 2)
Testing on MacOS 13.0

First impressions: It's amazing how it's as much a straight port of the Android version as I've ever seen. I think iOS natives will go apoplectic, but I love it. It's immediately familiar, and works exactly as my existing version. Well done!

I started by importing an existing library that I copied to a new Google Drive Cloud folder from my main Android/Chrome setup. Mobilesheets iOS loaded it right up, and respects all pages settings, crops, displays annotations correctly. Bravo.

I did run into a few problems. Apologies if some of these are KIs:

1. Initially starting in Recents tab after mass import shows an empty library. Consider defaulting to Pieces/Songs tab if Recents is empty.

2. Hiding Filters in the Library view leaves an empty space in the UI where the filter elements should be. Consider collapsing the view to give the Library more room. 

3. Hiding the floating toolbar in the Library view results in a blank space where the toolbar used to be (see image). Looks like KI#14?
[Image: 0?ui=2&ik=fdfa07981f&attid=0.1&permmsgid..._labv2or60]

4. First time selecting "Display Settings - Page Alignment" didn't work. Subsequent settings made it stick.

5. Initial Library Tab isn't respected. If "Tab Order to start with:" is set to "Pieces" and Initial Library Tab is set to "Recents," closing and starting app will start in the Pieces tab, whereas it should start with Recents. If "Tab Order" is meant to take precedence and always starts with the first tab in the list, then it seems there's no real point to having an "Initial Library Tab"? Looks like KI#15?

6. In sheet music view, holding down the "Page scrubber" at a page will result in a prolonged undrawn gray box (4-5 seconds), followed by a thumbnail that flickers 2-3x. See photo:
[Image: 0?ui=2&ik=fdfa07981f&attid=0.2&permmsgid..._labvsfue1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Known issues with MobileSheets iOS beta version 1.0.0 (Build 2) - by Elguano - 11-11-2022, 01:11 PM